0 1

mobaar

• : 599
  • :
    0%
  • I'm also raabom, or if on other team, "OH SHIT!"
Re: Greetings!
« #41 : January 08, 2013, 02:38:59 PM »
Welcome back Mobar!!!  Good to see you on the sunny side of the grass.

Medic, I can't wait to hear your saucy Canadian voice. See you soon!

~Mo

0neManArmy

• =FaRT= Server Admin
  • : 5844
  • :
    0%
    • UneManArmy's Youtube channel
« #40 : January 07, 2013, 10:14:30 AM »
Pick yourself up some BF3 because our BF2 server is no more!

DUUUUDE...I was a pre-order of BF3, so I already had it. Needed to pick up a couple expansions, though...  ::)

~Mo

Glad to hear it, get the Premium offer that gives you all the Xpacs and access to the double EXP events. You get extra dog tags and assignments too.
- One bullet, the right place at the right time, can turn a helluva wave into a flatline
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ UneManArmy's Youtube channel ]
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy

Partners in Crime to watch out for:
 - PopaSkonYak
 - BugarSugar
(My IRL brothers)

yourmamasentme

• =FaRT= Full Member
  • : 385
  • :
    0%
  • I milked this heffer in Frankfurt
« #39 : January 07, 2013, 05:39:29 AM »
Mo,

Good to see you on the BF3 servers Sunday. Had a great time squadin' up with you.
Yourmamasentme. Jesus loves you, but your mama sent me to kill you. She's pissed.

irmedic

• =FaRT= Server Admin
  • : 1731
  • :
    0%
« #38 : January 06, 2013, 10:19:36 PM »
Welcome back Mobar!!!  Good to see you on the sunny side of the grass.

mobaar

• :
    0%
« #37 : January 06, 2013, 09:20:03 PM »

DUUUUDE...I was a pre-order of BF3, so I already had it. Needed to pick up a couple expansions, though...  ::)

~Mo

0neManArmy

• =FaRT= Server Admin
  • : 5844
  • :
    0%
    • UneManArmy's Youtube channel
« #36 : January 06, 2013, 02:44:41 PM »
- One bullet, the right place at the right time, can turn a helluva wave into a flatline
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ UneManArmy's Youtube channel ]
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy

Partners in Crime to watch out for:
 - PopaSkonYak
 - BugarSugar
(My IRL brothers)

mobaar

• :
    0%
« #35 : January 06, 2013, 10:57:41 AM »
Suck it! I'm on my way back!  :D

~Mo

(the jiggling boobies shall remain...)

mosment

« #34 : April 02, 2011, 09:23:23 PM »
Stat Padders

mobaar

• :
    0%
« #33 : March 29, 2011, 10:24:18 AM »
Do you Swing?  :o

LOL Just Kidding. Nice to formally meet you. We have squadded in game a few times. It is nice to have you fully engulfed into the world of FaRT!

Hey Jump, yeah, one of my most memorable squads was one with you in it -- I believe it was one of your best rounds as a chopper gunner. You and the pilot were practically howling with delight at the fact that you were just mowing down folks at the Hill. That was a fun round. See you around Mash! :)

~Mo

Ah yes and to clarify so we do not get accused of going against the rules, we did in FACT grab multiple flags! Good Times!

Oh yeah I didn't think of how that'd be read...it was an all-out assault on Hill and it seemed like every enemy was defending it...Tom's guns were just making a path of destruction. We had to move on and take something else eventually because it was too hot in there. Still an awesome experience.

~Mo

JumpMasterTom

« #32 : March 29, 2011, 10:01:57 AM »

LOL Just Kidding. Nice to formally meet you. We have squadded in game a few times. It is nice to have you fully engulfed into the world of FaRT!

Hey Jump, yeah, one of my most memorable squads was one with you in it -- I believe it was one of your best rounds as a chopper gunner. You and the pilot were practically howling with delight at the fact that you were just mowing down folks at the Hill. That was a fun round. See you around Mash! :)

~Mo

Ah yes and to clarify so we do not get accused of going against the rules, we did in FACT grab multiple flags! Good Times!

mobaar

• :
    0%
« #31 : March 29, 2011, 09:04:09 AM »

~Mo

JumpMasterTom

« #30 : March 29, 2011, 07:17:55 AM »

mobaar

• :
    0%
More About Me
« #29 : March 27, 2011, 09:28:11 PM »
Hey folks,

I've had a few people ask me some more about my personal life, so I figured I'd just publicize it all in case others are interested. If not, all cool, but here it is:

I'm 29. I live in Urbana, Illinois.

I'm about 9 months away from getting my Ph.D. in higher education at the University of Illinois, where I also got my Master's. I study college student development, more specifically the impact of technology on college students. My dissertation is about how technologies like Facebook affect traditional age college students in regards to their development of friends on-campus (does it help, does it hurt, etc.). I would imagine that it's because of my academic background that I tend to be really long-winded in my writing. I'm capable of cranking out a page of research BS in about 15 minutes, so writing on forums is like nothing to me (and in a recent test I've found out I can type about 110 words per minute). I've been going to school full-time since kindergarten, so I'm ready to be out of this and move on. I got my Bachelor's degree in Music with a minor in Computer Science at Butler University (hence why I'm such a fan come NCAA time).

My job prospect is to be a professor of higher education and teach the future college administrators of the world. I also want to continue doing research.

I am married and I have one kid, an 18 month-old son. I've been married for a little over 5 years now. My wife is awesome, but I will say that she is not keen on video games, so if you ever find that I'm silent on VOIP it probably means she is within hearing distance of me or my son is sleeping close by. It stinks sometime that I can't chat with y'all, but rest assured I'm listening, and if you ever catch me in a point in time when I CAN talk, you probably would prefer silent Mo...but I know it must be annoying to try to squad up with me and not know whether I can talk or not, so my apologies if I mess the squad up and feel free to drop me if I can't talk. I also have occasional times when I can play during work when I have a lull in my research tasks (I'm a 67% research assistant at the University) or at the very least I have been using my computer connected to the server to get numbers up so rounds can start in the morning. I also have a good 2 hours or so every afternoon when I'm home from work but my wife and kid aren't home so that is a good time to catch me if you want to chat. Also late at night I can talk.

A couple of people have asked me about my picture/avatar -- NO, I was never active in the military. I had a childhood hip disease that left me with limited mobility in one hip and made me ineligible for enlisting should I have even wanted to go that route (rest assured, though, the hip doesn't get me down...I still play football, slow-pitch, and ultimate frisbee whenever I get time!). The picture is actually me participating in a hobby of mine -- Airsoft, which I started getting into around 2003-2004. It's kind of like paintball, only you use replica firearms and sling 6mm plastic pellets at each other instead of paint. It relies a lot on the honor system. I am the owner/operator of an Airsoft organization in Central Illinois called Airsoft Illinois (or ASIL for short) that helps connect field owners and players to help organize bigger games and promote safe playing in that sport. So the picture is of me, a few years ago, at a game I was playing...hence the messed up different camo patterns. To be honest, though, I haven't played Airsoft in a couple years on account of being full-time into my doctoral work, so although I miss it, I haven't done it in awhile. I still advocate for the sport, as it is always in danger of getting banned places because of idiots who bring their replica weapons out in public or get shot by police by dicking around with the guns...hence I advocate for SAFE playing of the sport.

Anyways, that's a little about me, feel free to ask any other questions if you even care or made it this far down my post :)

No, I don't swing. Don't ask :-P

~Mo

Panigo

« #28 : December 27, 2010, 01:16:51 PM »
Just wanted to drop another quick line in ---

I'm happy to announce I just hit my BF2 promotion to First Sergeant (20k plus badges) in the Mash server and finally got my first rank medal on the server (twice, actually, both silver) in the past couple of days. I'm glad to get my promo on the Mash server and had made it a personal goal to get one of the rank medals on what I consider one of the toughest BF2 servers around...which does say a lot about you FaRT guys but also says a lot more about the quality of players the server draws. Of my 2 silvers, 1 was as commander and 1 was as pretty much everything...literally, during the course of the round I had played medic (most of the time), AT, Sniper, Support, SF, and Engineer (for about 5 seconds).

Anyways, I'm sure a lot of you have WAY more points than I do, but when I quit back in 2007, I had about 12k points...considering I made about 8k in the past 1 1/2 months I can say I'm thrilled.

~Mo

Congrats...
we salute the promotions with great t-bags..
can't wait to see you on the field..  ;)

mobaar

• :
    0%
« #27 : December 27, 2010, 12:10:12 AM »
Just wanted to drop another quick line in ---

I'm happy to announce I just hit my BF2 promotion to First Sergeant (20k plus badges) in the Mash server and finally got my first rank medal on the server (twice, actually, both silver) in the past couple of days. I'm glad to get my promo on the Mash server and had made it a personal goal to get one of the rank medals on what I consider one of the toughest BF2 servers around...which does say a lot about you FaRT guys but also says a lot more about the quality of players the server draws. Of my 2 silvers, 1 was as commander and 1 was as pretty much everything...literally, during the course of the round I had played medic (most of the time), AT, Sniper, Support, SF, and Engineer (for about 5 seconds).

Anyways, I'm sure a lot of you have WAY more points than I do, but when I quit back in 2007, I had about 12k points...considering I made about 8k in the past 1 1/2 months I can say I'm thrilled.

~Mo