NuclearFallout Game Server Rentals HOSTED BY: http://gbxnetwork.net/

: =ReGS=  ( 2455 )

0 2

eneri0

Re: =ReGS=
« #16 : October 18, 2011, 12:58:42 AM »
You are a bastard with a seemingly endless capacity to ruin my K:D. Glad we can finally talk this over!  :sp

ShaddowDawg

« #15 : October 18, 2011, 12:31:18 AM »
WTF? Bintoo actually posted?

DIALING.................................9-1-1

Thought my heart was going to stop!

Nice to see you finally made it brother. Welcome to the forums....

poncherello10468

• Resigned =FaRT= Member
  • : 961
  • :
    0%
« #14 : October 17, 2011, 10:12:46 PM »
Bay is not Gay, contrary to public opinion.   

He might not be gay but it's still open to debate.  I do enjoy t-bagging him when he's in my squad though  :0)

skutaboy

• : 19598
  • :
    0%
    • Lambretta Club of Great Britain
« #13 : October 05, 2011, 08:50:42 PM »
Never used the ReGS tag, was waiting to play in a scrim before I felt "worthy". But due to a personal conflict I could not make the scrim last weekend. I play almost exclusively on the Mash server because of the team play element. I hate servers where everyone is just running around killing people with no concern for actually winning the round by working together. The only time I leave Mash is when my son-in-law (who is a jet whore) wants to go fly.

When I can get into a ReGS or FaRT squad it amazes me that players that are that good can banter back and forth about milk-in-a-bag and other innocuous things while playing...lol.

The FaRT and ReGS guys are a hoot and damn good players. The only one I still have questions about is Elco. Is it Mr. Elco, or Ms. Elco?  8)

i never used the regs tag until i was invited to the last scrim.  but, it wasn't all that eventful. i hope there's another soon.  i think it would be cool to do a scrim with just knives and pistols.  BOOYAH!

Knife and pistol only servers are considered stat padding servers , I don't think this will happen.

Unless the server is unranked of course.

"Re: D3
« Reply #43 on: 15 June 2012, 21:25:56 »
I would vote yes.  I would just say when he falls off the wagon, look out, because it will be ugly.  And it will happen, and it will be awesome"

0neManArmy

• =FaRT= Server Admin
  • : 5844
  • :
    0%
    • UneManArmy's Youtube channel
« #12 : October 05, 2011, 07:42:22 PM »
Never used the ReGS tag, was waiting to play in a scrim before I felt "worthy". But due to a personal conflict I could not make the scrim last weekend. I play almost exclusively on the Mash server because of the team play element. I hate servers where everyone is just running around killing people with no concern for actually winning the round by working together. The only time I leave Mash is when my son-in-law (who is a jet whore) wants to go fly.

When I can get into a ReGS or FaRT squad it amazes me that players that are that good can banter back and forth about milk-in-a-bag and other innocuous things while playing...lol.

The FaRT and ReGS guys are a hoot and damn good players. The only one I still have questions about is Elco. Is it Mr. Elco, or Ms. Elco?  8)

i never used the regs tag until i was invited to the last scrim.  but, it wasn't all that eventful. i hope there's another soon.  i think it would be cool to do a scrim with just knives and pistols.  BOOYAH!

Knife and pistol only servers are considered stat padding servers , I don't think this will happen.
- One bullet, the right place at the right time, can turn a helluva wave into a flatline
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ UneManArmy's Youtube channel ]
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy

Partners in Crime to watch out for:
 - PopaSkonYak
 - BugarSugar
(My IRL brothers)

xxxkronosxxx

« #11 : October 05, 2011, 03:00:01 PM »

phoenixx2006

• =FaRT= Full Member
  • : 412
  • :
    0%
  • Roll Tide Roll!
« #10 : September 24, 2011, 09:25:09 PM »
Really? First timer on the forums? How long have you been playing with the FaRT family? Well, welcome and I am glad you finally made it here.

p.s. Skuta seems normal in game compared to his Forum Posts.

Especially when the BF2 "fuel" is flowing freely....

I dont think it would ba an issue if you donned the =ReGS= tag.  Yes, on the tag's inception it was for players who were invited to a FaRT/ReGS scrims but being a "ReG" isnt all about playing in a scrim.  You have more posts on this forum then Bintoo yet he has been around for a long time now.  You are always on THE Mash and I think its safe to say most of our current ReGS and FaRT members that actually still play on THE Mash know who you are. 
In the past I have been very suspicious of people wearing the tag that I have never seen.  In fact I got in some trouble here from some of the shit I started over my suspicious attitude.  Wear them with pride...you represent a great group of guys and gals. 

on a side note...I am assuming RSA is not a clan you are in?? 

No, RSA stands for Redstone Arsenal, an army base in Huntsville, Alabama where I live. It's the base for most of the Army missile programs and helicopter programs as well as for the Marshal Space Flight Center (NASA) that built the boosters for nearly every US space vehicle dating back to the end of WW2. I first started playing this game with a bunch of guys that worked on the Arsenal and we all donned the RSA tag when we created our screen names (before it was possible to make it a temp tag) so we could easily find each other in-game no matter what server we played on. We have migrated away from each other for various reasons, and now I'm stuck with it.

Hated I missed the scrim, but since that is not really a prerequisite for the ReGS tag, I'll start using it. Thanks.

do they test them there too??  across the street from my company's yard is the place that Virgin Airlines owner, Dick Branson tests his boosters for his space shit.  The whole ground shakes and its so loud.  Every time I think its an earthquake at first

They used to and yeah, the entire ground shook like hell. But the booster program is on hold with the death of the Space Shuttle and the end of US government backed manned space flight. There is great work being done on the next gen boosters,  but who knows what President Barry and his band of liberal thugs will do to NASA next.
"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt, "Man in the Arena"

Panigo

« #9 : September 24, 2011, 02:03:58 PM »
Great to see you around Bintoo   ;) :-*

skiptowns

• : 3162
  • :
    0%
  • My balls Chuck, your bustin em.
« #8 : September 24, 2011, 11:18:16 AM »
Really? First timer on the forums? How long have you been playing with the FaRT family? Well, welcome and I am glad you finally made it here.

I dont think it would ba an issue if you donned the =ReGS= tag.  Yes, on the tag's inception it was for players who were invited to a FaRT/ReGS scrims but being a "ReG" isnt all about playing in a scrim.  You have more posts on this forum then Bintoo yet he has been around for a long time now.  You are always on THE Mash and I think its safe to say most of our current ReGS and FaRT members that actually still play on THE Mash know who you are. 
In the past I have been very suspicious of people wearing the tag that I have never seen.  In fact I got in some trouble here from some of the shit I started over my suspicious attitude.  Wear them with pride...you represent a great group of guys and gals. 

No, RSA stands for Redstone Arsenal, an army base in Huntsville, Alabama where I live. It's the base for most of the Army missile programs and helicopter programs as well as for the Marshal Space Flight Center (NASA) that built the boosters for nearly every US space vehicle dating back to the end of WW2. I first started playing this game with a bunch of guys that worked on the Arsenal and we all donned the RSA tag when we created our screen names (before it was possible to make it a temp tag) so we could easily find each other in-game no matter what server we played on. We have migrated away from each other for various reasons, and now I'm stuck with it.

Hated I missed the scrim, but since that is not really a prerequisite for the ReGS tag, I'll start using it. Thanks.

do they test them there too??  across the street from my company's yard is the place that Virgin Airlines owner, Dick Branson tests his boosters for his space shit.  The whole ground shakes and its so loud.  Every time I think its an earthquake at first
#123  =FaRT= RMK_OUTLAWS  - "Never hesitate"  -ThugLife

Google

phoenixx2006

• =FaRT= Full Member
  • :
    0%
  • Roll Tide Roll!
« #7 : September 23, 2011, 11:43:13 PM »

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt, "Man in the Arena"

skiptowns

• : 3162
  • :
    0%
  • My balls Chuck, your bustin em.
« #6 : September 23, 2011, 08:50:24 PM »

#123  =FaRT= RMK_OUTLAWS  - "Never hesitate"  -ThugLife

Google

phoenixx2006

• =FaRT= Full Member
  • :
    0%
  • Roll Tide Roll!
« #5 : September 23, 2011, 01:41:16 PM »

jcolvin86

« #4 : September 23, 2011, 12:56:21 PM »

skutaboy

• : 19598
  • :
    0%
    • Lambretta Club of Great Britain
« #3 : September 23, 2011, 11:34:22 AM »
Oi Bintoo, what about the time spent on my other 10 accounts ?  :-[

"Re: D3
« Reply #43 on: 15 June 2012, 21:25:56 »
I would vote yes.  I would just say when he falls off the wagon, look out, because it will be ugly.  And it will happen, and it will be awesome"

phoenixx2006

• =FaRT= Full Member
  • :
    0%
  • Roll Tide Roll!
« #2 : September 23, 2011, 11:03:00 AM »