• FaRT
  • =FaRT= Chief Forum Administrator
  • : 2731
  • :
    0%
  • MOM
Re: Killer Old Farts
« #20 : October 19, 2015, 08:54:50 AM »
Very happy with our recent assimilation. We are the Borg. You will be Assimilated. Resistance is Futile.

ORiley2

• =FaRT= Server Admin
  • : 752
  • :
    0%
  • Having fun relaxing
« #19 : May 23, 2015, 12:24:13 PM »
Its always good to have new members, we grow and have fun.

0neManArmy

• =FaRT= Server Admin
  • : 5844
  • :
    0%
    • UneManArmy's Youtube channel
« #18 : January 12, 2015, 01:39:00 PM »
Welcome! I like Halo games. More for the storyline than the multiplayer. Looking forward to the next Halo later this year!
- One bullet, the right place at the right time, can turn a helluva wave into a flatline
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ UneManArmy's Youtube channel ]
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy

Partners in Crime to watch out for:
 - PopaSkonYak
 - BugarSugar
(My IRL brothers)

PunisherNM

• FaRT
  • :
    0%
  • MOM
« #17 : January 07, 2015, 11:05:23 PM »
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself I think I am the last KOF straggler to figure out that we had been disbanded. I have been playing FPS since DOOM. I used to be on a competitive Halo team  called FirstResponders then moved from console to PC and haven't looked back. I would like to thank you guys for letting us into you ragtag group of misfits. I promises to not talk as much shit as my dad runswithscissors.

Other than gaming I am into sportbikes, reading and working out.

Thanks again!

wELComE      :)

RustyBasterd

• =FaRT= Full Member
  • : 1
  • :
    0%
« #16 : January 07, 2015, 07:17:40 PM »
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself I think I am the last KOF straggler to figure out that we had been disbanded. I have been playing FPS since DOOM. I used to be on a competitive Halo team  called FirstResponders then moved from console to PC and haven't looked back. I would like to thank you guys for letting us into you ragtag group of misfits. I promises to not talk as much shit as my dad runswithscissors.

Other than gaming I am into sportbikes, reading and working out.

Thanks again!

chris_v1.72

• =FaRT= Server Admin
  • : 631
  • :
    0%
  • Obama=EPIC FAIL!
« #15 : October 16, 2014, 07:27:29 PM »
Originally from KCMO, but right now I'm living in Salina.  The things we do for women.  Sheesh!!  ::)

I'm a ways south of you.  I'm down in Winfield, almost on the border.

PunisherNM

• FaRT
  • :
    0%
  • MOM
« #14 : October 16, 2014, 12:14:01 PM »
We are very happy to have more people in our group of misfits.

It was sad to see that you have had to move on, but now you have found a new home with us.

Rain

• =FaRT= Full Member
  • : 19
  • :
    0%
  • SDMF
« #13 : October 16, 2014, 08:29:44 AM »
Originally from KCMO, but right now I'm living in Salina.  The things we do for women.  Sheesh!!  ::)

chris_v1.72

• =FaRT= Server Admin
  • : 631
  • :
    0%
  • Obama=EPIC FAIL!
« #12 : October 15, 2014, 09:13:50 PM »
Hello all, Rain here.  I'm also from the old KOF gang.  I joined up with them back in the BC2 days, and have been around ever since.  I got pulled away for a while here recently due to real life, but that's neither here nor there.  About me - I've been PC gaming since about 2006, currently live in BFE Kansas, single (but that could be changing pretty soon), and work a nice boring IT job.  If there's anything else you wanna know just ask.  I'll see you all on Teamspeak and in game!

Thanks again for having us all!  It's nice to be able to play with a larger group of people again.  8)

I live in Kansas as well.  What city?

PunisherNM

• FaRT
  • :
    0%
  • MOM
« #11 : October 13, 2014, 10:25:18 PM »
wELCOME ALL, to Tha MaD HousE

Rain

• =FaRT= Full Member
  • : 19
  • :
    0%
  • SDMF
« #10 : October 13, 2014, 09:21:27 AM »
Hello all, Rain here.  I'm also from the old KOF gang.  I joined up with them back in the BC2 days, and have been around ever since.  I got pulled away for a while here recently due to real life, but that's neither here nor there.  About me - I've been PC gaming since about 2006, currently live in BFE Kansas, single (but that could be changing pretty soon), and work a nice boring IT job.  If there's anything else you wanna know just ask.  I'll see you all on Teamspeak and in game!

Thanks again for having us all!  It's nice to be able to play with a larger group of people again.  8)

Ducer

• =FaRT= Full Member
  • : 1
  • :
    0%
« #9 : September 22, 2014, 01:18:13 PM »
Hello gentlemen, Ducer checking in, just got forum access.  More baggage, if you will, from KOF.  I was able to join up with a few of you guy's on the server last night, great to be on with an active TS group.

A little about me, 58 years old, FPS gaming since early CS days, still playing soccer (no it is not gay!) and ski racing.
« : September 22, 2014, 01:22:03 PM Ducer »
[img:4df9e20c7b]http://www.kofclan.com/images/sigs/Ducer.gif[/img:4df9e20c7b]

“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you. . . you may know that your society is doomed.” Ayn Rand

PunisherNM

• FaRT
  • :
    0%
  • MOM
« #8 : September 22, 2014, 09:30:48 AM »
Hey you guys, LOL

just been looking on the registration request if you have anyone else that has registered let me know who it is, ect.

because i get about 20-30 spam requests a  day.

Punisher

PunisherNM

• FaRT
  • :
    0%
  • MOM
« #7 : September 19, 2014, 05:37:23 PM »
Hey Guys - As one of the KOF leaders I like to thank you all for making us feel at home.  As Scissors and Pain said, being in your TeamSpeak brings back a lot of memories of our KOF days especially the BF2 days.  But unfortunately many members have moved on and currently I think there are maybe about six of us still actively playing.

Here's a little about me - I am 42 years old, married with two boys 11 and 14.  Living just outside Buffalo, NY and been gaming online since online gaming started.  :)  Like Pain, I have played just about every BF release there was. I also enjoy playing golf and watching football and hockey but only when my team is doing good. LOL

I heard through the grape vine that golfing was gay.   Hmm not sure yet?

TiberiusOne

• =FaRT= Full Member
  • : 2
  • :
    0%
« #6 : September 19, 2014, 04:01:21 PM »
Hey Guys - As one of the KOF leaders I like to thank you all for making us feel at home.  As Scissors and Pain said, being in your TeamSpeak brings back a lot of memories of our KOF days especially the BF2 days.  But unfortunately many members have moved on and currently I think there are maybe about six of us still actively playing.

Here's a little about me - I am 42 years old, married with two boys 11 and 14.  Living just outside Buffalo, NY and been gaming online since online gaming started.  :)  Like Pain, I have played just about every BF release there was. I also enjoy playing golf and watching football and hockey but only when my team is doing good. LOL