NuclearFallout Game Server Rentals HOSTED BY: http://gbxnetwork.net/

: A Fearless Question...  ( 1440 )

0 1

CaptCurlyFries

Re: A Fearless Question...
« #8 : October 25, 2008, 02:58:53 PM »
Show me 10 kills you did on Brimmer and and I can help you after for sure.

Good luck man... even the best of the best have trouble with that guy... I've seen him with 40 kills and like 8 deaths before (playing as AT). I swear he's not human.

LouRambo

• =FaRT= Server Admin
  • : 1763
  • :
    0%
  • 'LouRambo is da man'' -quote Panigo
« #7 : October 24, 2008, 07:00:42 PM »
Show me 10 kills you did on Brimmer and and I can help you after for sure.

LTucker487

« #6 : October 24, 2008, 11:33:47 AM »
:m

You can go to FaRT Special Forces server
or the Flying server,
or the city maps server there are many FaRT guys playing and if you join it will be easy to know you better ... ::)
Join the FaRT squads   :)

Don't do it just to try to get the tags, do it to have fun  ::)

Look for the random ass names, and when it does actually say fart its locked

Panigo

« #5 : October 23, 2008, 10:22:07 PM »
Hey =FaRT= just wanted to ask a quick question... when "trying out" for the clan like im "trying" to do. is there any part where i have to play a match against some of you and reach a certain kill score? [ had to do that for my previous clan ]

If not. then is there anything else i can do to up my "chances" of getting in?   Besides playing in the server with you all in squads ect like iv have been doing lately     which is a blast

I was talking about that .... it was just a suggestion... ;)

« #4 : October 23, 2008, 07:39:11 PM »
lol panago thanks for the advise. but it kinda had nothing to do with what i was asking lol     "no offence"

Panigo

« #3 : October 23, 2008, 07:17:20 PM »
 :m

You can go to FaRT Special Forces server
or the Flying server,
or the city maps server there are many FaRT guys playing and if you join it will be easy to know you better ... ::)
Join the FaRT squads   :)

Don't do it just to try to get the tags, do it to have fun  ::)

« : October 23, 2008, 07:18:56 PM Panigo »

SpeshulEdd

« #2 : October 23, 2008, 06:26:16 PM »
Yeah, you have to get 20 kills in a round, but it's pretty easy, because teamkills count.  Now go get 'em tiger!

;D

A Fearless Question...
« #1 : October 23, 2008, 05:49:14 PM »
Hey =FaRT= just wanted to ask a quick question... when "trying out" for the clan like im "trying" to do. is there any part where i have to play a match against some of you and reach a certain kill score? [ had to do that for my previous clan ]

If not. then is there anything else i can do to up my "chances" of getting in?   Besides playing in the server with you all in squads ect like iv have been doing lately     which is a blast

My End Note: If there is a tryout kill score thing im sure it wont be a problem reaching... why? Because from the looks of it Most of you cant Stop Tea Bagging When You Kill Someone. Then Id Shoot You lol
Though i have the same problem im sure Kittyboy can vouch for me there hehe

Later Guys
                                                         Fearless-Out