NuclearFallout Game Server Rentals HOSTED BY: http://gbxnetwork.net/

: When did you first find mash?  ( 21228 )

0 1

Macanoodough

• =FaRT= Full Member
  • : 11
  • :
    0%
Re: When did you first find mash?
« #121 : April 25, 2014, 06:24:43 PM »
Well my mom used to watch it so I was kinda young, maybe 5 or 6. But Alan Alda started directing then and he sucked ass so I never really saw the first episodes until I was older and the show was syndicated.

;D

yourmamasentme

• =FaRT= Full Member
  • : 385
  • :
    0%
  • I milked this heffer in Frankfurt
« #120 : August 30, 2012, 07:35:15 AM »
I found MASH way back in 2007, when I played under the moniker "AirborneRanger911". The server was always hard to get a spot, since it was always populated. Back then, I had to wait in line just to get on a squad and get my a$$ kicked by the FaRT regulars.
Been addicted ever since...
Yourmamasentme. Jesus loves you, but your mama sent me to kill you. She's pissed.

0neManArmy

• =FaRT= Server Admin
  • : 5844
  • :
    0%
    • UneManArmy's Youtube channel
« #119 : March 06, 2012, 04:21:03 PM »
I found it on the play for free game!  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TqeGtX6daw
- One bullet, the right place at the right time, can turn a helluva wave into a flatline
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ UneManArmy's Youtube channel ]
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy

Partners in Crime to watch out for:
 - PopaSkonYak
 - BugarSugar
(My IRL brothers)

SGT_J_MCGARVEY

• : 11
  • :
    0%
  • ...as a government grows, liberty decreases
    • McGarvey Inc.
« #118 : February 19, 2012, 09:29:52 PM »
As soon as I had my first powerful rig back in '05 I got Bf2 and Mash was simply the perfect map, so it's been my fav ever since. FaRT is awesome not only for keeping it alive so long, but the members are "top notch" so there's no reason to look elsewhere.

djoctopus70

« #117 : February 03, 2012, 01:31:56 PM »
I never got very skilled in jets or choppers, so I started ground pounding and after getting sick of the narrow and channeled fighting of karkand I found mash and fart, and have played almost exclusively on ever since, or at least until bf3. Wish it was remade , not wake!

slore85

« #116 : October 20, 2011, 10:38:51 PM »
It was about five years ago I moved in with possum and he asked me if I wanted to play Bf2, I never was into video games, but about 5 mins in I was hooked, was not long after I found the FaRT squad and I was hooked on Mash and have been ever since.

bintoo

« #115 : September 19, 2011, 12:14:28 PM »
Mash is the greatest MAP,  either team can WIN and it's great fun chasing the UH60 and trying to chase it down.  2 tanks and lots of Humvee's and Vodniks.  My favorit base to attachk is North gas when the MEC team is down to one spawn point.  I just happened to find the FART MASH server one day. it was a low ping , lag free and always packed an immediate favorite.  That led me to Jalalabad and then back to Mash again.

col-$anders

• =FaRT= Full Member
  • : 1521
  • :
    0%
« #114 : September 04, 2011, 03:23:32 AM »
 I played Insomnia a bunch. Naranjo99 kept hounding my ass to download xfire and log into the forum of his gay ass clan of gaming losers. Enough said.

That would be 2006 bitches!

ColdfireTrilogy

« #113 : June 24, 2011, 10:40:46 AM »
We started playing here after the Insomnia365 servers went down for good.  I still miss the good old days with Sharqi Pennin.... or as we endeeringly call it: John Kerry's face.  Come to think of it this game is so damn old ahah, that guy ran for President ages ago :O

Imagine a side profile of this:

;D ;D ;D ;D

DarkAngel2288

« #112 : April 12, 2011, 11:36:51 AM »
lol

McGruff

« #111 : April 12, 2011, 09:45:39 AM »
i would never admit to play with bobbythebookie js lol

DarkAngel2288

« #110 : April 12, 2011, 03:46:11 AM »
I started playing back in 05' didnt know much about the game or how to find servers. actually played on couple austrailian servers until i found the BoC servers. join and left BoC then found Mash insomnia365 server. Joined =EzC= with Bsquared and Bigleycash. =EzC= and the FaRT members use to play on squads a lot so got to know lot of your members like Todd, Bobbythebookie, splatmaster, skutaboy, etc. then my compter crashed and my hardrive got stolen so i didnt play for about 2 years. so got my game back up and running couple months back and one the first servers i saw was the =FaRT= server and thats that.

Rasengan888

« #109 : December 24, 2010, 10:27:12 AM »
Used to play at Jalalabad and Karkand. Then I found this server after some time. It had a really low ping, lots of people, great people to interact with. Yup, mics and teamwork definitely work at this place. It's great to be at this server.

So......yup...what? can't find anything else to say o_O

bunnysniping

« #108 : November 30, 2010, 05:03:52 PM »
I used to play on Karkand, and i loved sniping back them, one i got like 32 kills with only like 5 deaths, in one match, but then i kind of gave up and randomally found mash, you guys taught me how to use a mic and how and what is teamwork.

P.S I'm very rustly with my sniper atm... DOn't even want to touch it anymore, unless I'm that bored.

HonchoRyanC

« #107 : October 17, 2010, 05:50:05 PM »
I've always wondered how others found Mash.  Here's mine:

My buddy at work was playing BF2 and I got interested in it.  I had no clue how to play the game, or how to find servers.  I started the game one day and it took me to Mash.  I got owned there pretty bad, but had a great time.   I started playing only on Mashtuur and had a blast.  I stopped playing the game for a long time, then came back to it in August of 07.  Right away, I searched for Insomnia's mash and found it, still going strong.  I recognized names like Jimmyrice, Ronboja and WTF Billy.  I've been stuck ever since.

Fart happens to be one of the few servers I can pick up that has a ping average lower than 90 :)